Re: Lunar eclipse exposure suggestions

True, and it is cheaper :)

At 11:23 PM 5/14/03 +0900, you wrote:
"Rauch, Shelley" <rauch@yorkcounty.gov> writes:

> I have never before tried lunar photography- what is the recommended film speed?

To avoid fogging in the van Allen belts, you should wait until you get
to the moon. Locally available film is usually the best, anyway.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at:
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/

Pablo Coronel Ph.D. Candidate Food Science Department North Carolina State University Room 39 Schaub Hall, Box 7624 Raleigh, NC, 27695

Phone (919) 515-4410
Fax (919) 515-7124
e-Fax (419) 818-7590
e-mail pcorone@unity.ncsu.edu