Re:Re: looky here, new thread, Gallery Review 2003-5-15

Elson Elizaga wrote -

   Once I saw on TV an interview with the great actress Isabella Rosellini. She was asked about her beauty, which was used widely to sell cosmetics. A little embarrassed, she said that the secret of beauty was imperfection. In her case, it was that famous gap in her front teeth (Cindy Crawford's mole, etc).

    The mordancy of an imperfection on an otherwise stunning face brought in asymmetry, transience, tension, dynamism, humanity...all the things that signify life.

   --- Luis