Re: PF Gallery Comments

Thanks Rand, Bob, and Gregory for reviewing my photo "Lifeform". The
"spike" is, indeed, "almost blown out", the light being harsh and hot --
direct sunlight! Perhaps I can diffuse the light by putting the subject
in the freezer, Bob? :) [I did get the clue from reading the details
about your shot, but only after I noticed the five exclamation marks.:)
Great image by the way, as usual. I love the green and red color
contrast, the spider facial expression, or lack of it.]

I checked my negative, though, and was delighted to discover that one of
the frames was exposed about one stop darker. So, the "spike" is
greener, and the whole picture looks more dense. But the impact of a
less brighter spike is not as striking. The spike becomes an objective
plant part, not the semblance of a fang, which was what I intended it to
look like. Funny how a small difference in exposure changes everything.

Gregory, what's a "Camaros kick ass"?

Elson
--
Nazca Graphic Design & Photography