RE: PF Gallery Comments

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brian Chandler [mailto:chandler@yomogi.or.jp]
>
> Who is this impaler friend of yours?

First off he'd be honored if he knew you mentioned him. Vlad is a long time associate and part time friend of mine who, as far as I know, has only impaled one person but I suppose in some circles impaling one person makes you an impaler. He does however, have no qualms about freezing bugs rock solid to photograph them.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery