printer Suggestion

hi

I have a Epson C80 now and would like to get a new printer to print larger
prints. I would like to get a printer that can use continious inking
systems. The printer should also beable to print on different media.  I will
be printing photos and digital artwork. I have not set a budget yet as i
want to find what is best and available. At  this time I do not want to
restrict my search by size,so all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Do members of this forum have any  suggestions and what do they use?
Thanks
--
Graham
Vancouver BC