Re: Hidden Meanings

At 10:56 AM 5/12/03 -0400, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Zinn"

> Do the latent meanings in an un-developed roll of film change over
time?

Hmmm... Interesting concept. Process in Rodinol for exceptionally fine grain! -:))

More seriously:
I had this project some time ago of gathering "un-processed but exposed"
rolls of film from the past.  This project has been on the back-burner
but is still on despite the difficulties in finding such film.

If anybody has or runs into or hears about sources of "un-processed but
exposed" film which they care to send me, I would be immensely grateful.

Best regards,

Guy

Yes Guy!
I have been anxiously waiting for you to complete the project. Don't misplace the unexposed roll I sent you. All those pictures are copyrighted by me even though I found them. They are titled "Unprocessed pictures from a junk store Brownie 1-12, 2003 and beyond. I anticipate that their latent meaning will continue to evolve. God I love to do Art!

AZ

Build a Lookaround! The Lookaround Book. http://www.panoramacamera.us