RE: Hidden Meanings

At 09:28 AM 5/9/03 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

The image has no inherent meaning. The meaning is supplied by the viewer n'est ce pas?

Great Mind of the Forum.
http://users.imag.net/lon2251/Gallery

Dear GMF's

How can a viewer distinguish among images made by a human photographer, a monkey, or a robot photographer?

Which of these photographers requires the most education to produce Art?

Which would you expect to do the most interesting wedding pictures?

Do the latent meanings in an un-developed roll of film change over time?

What happens to the pictures made without film in the camera ?

Did you like the film "Proof" ?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.