Fwd: Xtol storage

I have been storing my XTOL in wine boxes. Several different brands of wine come in 5 liter cardboard boxes with mylar or HDP liners and spouts. I prefer Franzia for the design of the spout. After removing the wine (by whatever means at hand ;-) ) and rinsing I fill with XTOL, or HC-110, or whatever. I have stored XTOL for over 12 months with no oxidation, really! I reinforce the box a little with duct tape, but that probably isn't necessary.

Jerry Anderson
Cameras on the Prairie

jerryanderson@bis.midco.net
janderson@umary.edu