Re: Giant Pinhole exhibition web site

Many days ago, Guy wrote:

>Greetings,
>For those who are interested, I have put together a
>small web site of my recent exhibition in Montreal
>titled "Metropolis - Ville en Mutation"
>http://pages.infinit.net/memfloue/metropolis.html

Guy and gang,

These are wonderful.  Very, very nice.  I've been
meaning to say that for the last week or so, but have
been swamped with work.

In general, I'm attracted to older techniques--it's
the antiquarian in me.  And in a purely technical
sense, these seem to be masterful prints.

But they're also visually compelling.  There's nothing
gimmicky about Guy's giant pinhole photography.  These
are very strong images.

I especially like the way that the antique look plays
with the modern content.

My favs:

http://pages.infinit.net/memfloue/metro004.htm
http://pages.infinit.net/memfloue/metro003.htm