Re: Giant Pinhole exhibition web site

Guy Glorieux wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> For those who are interested, I have put together a small web site of my
> recent exhibition in Montreal titled "Metropolis - Ville en Mutation"
> http://pages.infinit.net/memfloue/metropolis.html     ........

Guy,

Thanks for the link to your exhibition.  I had wished I could have attended
your opening.  Your composite website got me there.  The pinhole is an
intriguing method in photography.  Your images heighten the interest and
truly throw the viewer back to another age.  They are well done.  The long
120 composite is especially interesting.  Good luck with this portfolio in
the future.

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack