RE: PF members' exhibits 05-04-03

Rosemarie Hernandez <roseybucks@yahoo.com> wrote/replied to:

>Greg and others-- My response to Davis' effete reviews stands--read them for yourself. regards,joseph

You know I haven't seen a review from your royal high and mighty self
lately.

I can't wait to read your review of one of my images coming up this
week. Look for it and give it your best shot.

You're just lucky I don't say what I really think of your work.

Oh and by the way, if I happened to feel the urge to get on a plane
and travel to the other side of the planet to visit Boston, do you
think I could stay at your place?

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/