From: Rosemarie Hernandez [mailto:roseybucks@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 7:23 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF members' exhibits 05-04-03

Hey asshole--I disagree--I actually waded through your self-indulgent crap!  In the future, stay out of my town--

joseph--- King/Arthur

Jim Davis <ydavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp> wrote:
Nothing this week really grabbed me, so no real inspiration for a
review, but I owe one, and a negative review I feel is better than a
glowing one undeserved, or perhaps no review.

Do you Yahoo!?