Re: PF members' exhibits 05-04-03

Some pretentious prat ranted ...
>Hey asshole--I disagree--I actually waded through your self->indulgent
crap!

>Jim Davis <ydavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp> wrote:Nothing this week really >a negative
review I feel is better than a
>glowing one undeserved

Jim

Ignore him/her (never can tell from the e-ddress).

I totally agree with you: personally I'd rather read any reviews (good and
bad) than only good ones.  Some people just can't take criticism without
a hostile reply.  What's the point of putting up images for review if you
won't tolerate an honest slam (assuming it is honest not malicious).

Sheesh ...