Re: Eu web store wantred

Hi Kostas,

I've bought things from :
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/  but he doesn't have all the brands and his
target is more professional photographers, included MF and LF. He does also
sell secondhand gear which you can trust and is very helpful and agreeable.

So it depends all upon what you are looking for.

Here is a list of German Camera stores, with some comments and also whether
they are selling on the internet or not..

http://www.acecam.com/germany1.html

But I don't have experience with any of them.

Christiane
(PS : you can ask me if you need translation of some German terms)

Le 29.4.2003 11:57, «?kostas papakotas?» <kostaspapakotas@hotmail.com> a
écrit?:

> hello anyone!
>
> it is money spenting time, so i need a web address for a photo supplies
> store anywhere in EU....
> (not in the US, shipping costs too much)
>
> so have you got anything to suggest?
>
> thanks all, kostas

> so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
> other side of the fence...
> kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
> http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
> 'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!

Christiane