Visiting USA

Hello Folks,

I don't think my original message got through, sorry Andy.

I am currently based in New Iberia, LA and will be here for around 4-6
weeks. I'd welcome any tips on areas to visit for scenic and macro
photography. The only gear I brought over is EOS 30 (7e), 28-135 IS and
100 macro.

The land appears to be a bit flat around here so I could be limited to
Avery Island and the like.

Any help appreciated,

Bob Turner
Dundee, Scotland, UK
(but currently in New Iberia, Louisiana, USA)