Off Topic Reply Re: anzac day

Actually, I think ANZAC Day may be a much more significant Memorial Day to Austrailians and New
Zealanders than the corresponding Menorial Day is to most Americans.  We Americans tend to forget
our war dead, and ignore our living veterans of military service (unless they work for a news
network).  I see fewer and fewer flags on graves. For living veterans, service connected
disabilities are poorly compensated and medical treatment is frequently denied.

Read again Kipling's "Tommy Atkins."

Old soldiers never die--the photographer just ignores them.

Personal statement.

Flames invited!

Bill