RE: Where are my POSTCARDS?

Doug,

the secret is in never begging ...

threats are OK although they don't seem to work
with Colette - I'd try the sweets approach
with her.

as for the URL of the first set I am afraid
I will have to hold back on that as I put these
together "outside of the original framework" or
plan for the collective assembly of the cards.

If I am released by Luis from my sworn promise
to abide by the rules I will be happy to share
the fruits of the creative efforts of ten
exceptional, dedicated and responsible (!!)
list members.

cheerio,
andy