Re: PF members' exhibits 04-05-03 Comments

In a message dated 4/17/03 1:09:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fyrframe@centurytel.net writes:

David Small, For Sale:
Strong street scene. Very bold graphical detail. I found a sad humor in the
One Way sign pointed at the metaphor for what was once America The
Beautiful, led by hawks, a place where everything is for sale. There is
nothing beautiful here in the respect not of the photographer's work but
what the image depicts. Cars, once a symbol of our independence,
now....pollution. Fences, keeping some in and others out. A darkened
landscape losing it's color. Have the trade towers become a symbol

Greg I think your description of my photograph is better than the photo. Thanks
Dave