Brown Sisters

Chris wrote, bleakly:

>THE SEQUENCE shows the tragic effect of aging over
>such a short interval of 25 years.

I don't know about tragic, but, being about the same
age as the sisters, I sure was surprised by the
contrast between 1975 and 1999.  Sent me to the
mirror.

Discovered that while I had indeed aged a wee bit, the
accumulated wisdom and strength, so evident in my
eyes, more than made up for the odd gray hair.  Just
like the sisters.

http://www.zabriskiegallery.com/Nixon/nixon.htm

A magnificent, moving series of photos.  Thanks to
those who supplied the link.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia