Re: A special photo help

By the way, one of the girls (the third) is his wife, Bebe Brown Nixon (the
story is told in "Model Wife" a book by Arthur Ollman).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Wood" <bwood@cetac.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: A special photo help

> Many years ago I came across a photo in a photo magazine that has stuck in
my mind but I can't recall who shot it. It was an array of smaller photos
taken of 4 sisters shot every year for "the record". There were maybe 40
photos within this picture. The sisters were always in the same order in the
lineup and in the same lighting environment and were sorted by the earliest
to the latest. It was a cool idea and I wish now I would have saved it. One
could see the 4 sisters age gracefully, with changes to wardrobe and
clothing as they matured. I know a close friend with 5 daughters that I
would like to possibly attempt this on, but I would really like to find the
photo again. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Even the name of the
photographer would get me started. By the way, this reminds me a bit of the
Alan Alda - Ellen Burstyn flick, Same Time Next Year.