Re: Hands of Time.......(again)

Well, it is a fact that Olympus did NOT recommend the use of any size microdrive on the E10, but say they´re OK on the E20. What actually happens if you do use a MD on the E10 seems to vary from user to user, however. A pattern seems to be that the MD does work if you have any kind of extra battery power (power grip, external pack), but is unreliable without it. Another method is to use a smart media card as the initial store when the pics are made, and to copy them to a MD in the CF slot when you have the time. It is reported to work, but sounds quite complicated.

I never tried a MD in my E10, instead I used a few 256 MB CF´s (still do with my D60), so I never had all my shots in one big unit.

Per