Re: Hands of Time.......(again)

I'd never heard that about the microdrive. Olympus says that the older 340 MB version can't be used with their cameras, though apparently it's more that they won't support it if you do. Some people think that they are terribly unreliable, but I've had no problems with my 1GB model and know of other people who have used them for years. They are somewhat slow however, and Compact Flash memory is getting very close in price to the microdrive in the larger card sizes. Speed of the recording medium may not be the bottleneck with the E10 if I recall correctly.