McSweeney - Help please

Good day friends,

My artistic and creative endeavors are growing and I
am asking for your help.

1.
Do you know anybody who has room for my show featured
here:

http://www.jeffmcsweeney.com/Art/GalleryNude/Gallery1VC/NudeGallery1C.html

and / or
http://www.jeffmcsweeney.com/Art/GalleryNude/Gallery2VBW/NudeGallery2BW.html

I shot this last summer, recently finished it and it
is ready for public presentation. I am looking for
gallery or other space to feature the work.

2.
I am looking to identify the talents and creative
abilities of everybody you know or are on your e-mail
lists including you. I want to connect those searching
for creative people to those who have it. Through
informal recruitment I already have photographers,
quilters, designers, renovators, builders, ceramic
artists, painters and more. Please e-mail me your
name, e-mail and short biography and I will add you to
my list.

3.
Please forward this message to everyone on your list
and ask each one to e-mail me to be included on future
mailings. I expect to send out a message every 6 weeks
so your e-mail will not be flooded and of course I
will not sell, trade or otherwise divulge your e-mail
address.

Thank you for your help,

Jeff McSweeney
Photographer / Creative Broker