RE: Gallery Impressions April 10, 2003

Here in Canada or I should say here in Ontario, Tim Horton's is our firmly entrenched supplier of caffeine related products. The mini mall beside my office has 3 stores, 5 restaurants and two coffee shops. There are 5 more coffee shops within three blocks of me. We do have Starbucks now but the prices are too high so I just go there to lick the perfume samples in the magazines. By the way, if you live in London, Ontario you might want to get your magazines by subscription.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962