Re: new project suggestion, was Re: Travel the World

Jeff,

What happened to the last project, street photography?

This is still very much on the books but so far there are only 7 entires and the gallery staff was hoping to reach at least 10 photographs before installing the exhibition.

By the way, the staff is severely shorthanded and this coming week things
will be even more hectic as the Gallery Director has some family business
to attend to in Europe - so there is a high likelihood that next weekend's
regular exhibit will have to be postoned or skipped.

There is a project that has not yet been announced on the list as far as
a conclusion is concerned and that is the postcards project. I have prepared
one collection for sharing over the web but am not sure what the status of
the other collections is and so am waiting to see to make put on display.

Which I had agreed not to do for the sake of uniformity in presentation so
I won't!

cheers,
andy