photoshop questions

well here are two photoshop questions for you all....

1. how do I insert a word document (table actually) in/on a photo using PS?

2. how do I correct the illustration photo effect, where the image appears jagged or rasterized after scanning? (I am forgetting the proper term)

you see, last night I scanned some covers as a "color photo" with my Epson scanner, but I did not remember that I should take a prequation against such a effect
now the covers are given back, thus I have to do with what I have...
so how do I correct them? I tried using the noise filters with limited success, so your help is required....

many thankx, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!