Thanking the LA Times

> Colette,

> Colette
> U.S. and damned proud of it!!!! <<<<<
>
> Yes, it is hard when one grew up thinking of a world where truth was easy
> only to find folks like yourself who gave up long ago and now gleefully
> accept our lack of integrity.
>
> And being proud, is going to cost you. There is rapidly becoming a time
when
> there is more hate for that pride than ever before.
>
> Take care,
> Gregory david Stempel
> FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g

Mr. Stempel........When did you become Christiane's mouthpiece??
Although......I can see where you and she have much in common with being
tidy in stereotyping entire countries, cultures and civilizations.  I really
would have liked to disregard your comments this time around.  Many on the
list have told me to "consider the source".   You write...."now gleefully
accept our lack of integrity".  Mr. Stempel, you can gleefully kiss my butt!
Gave up???  I think not!  Nor have I ever compromised my integrity and I am
not about to start now.  I never said I was Pro-War.  I said I was proud to
be an American.....unlike
certain folks who turn tail and run and hide until the dust settles.  As far
as hate for Americans.....there has always been hate for Americans.....but
what an incredible love for the almighty buck.  Being proud is going to cost
me??  So does being a white women in a man's world.  I wonder how the many
men and women on this list who have sons and daughters in the Service feel
about your ramblings.  I"m sure you just made friends for life with the MANY
Veterans of War on this List....who rightly deserve respect!  Shame on you!

"only to find folks like yourself who gave up long ago and now gleefully
accept our lack of integrity."

ACK!!! I suggest you take Robert's advice!

Colette <<<-------and NOT pro-war!