More about PARA-normal stuff

At 06:59 02.04.03 -0700, you wrote:
Andy,

I can't tell you how excited I was to see your offer, once again, to join
the Paranormal Photographic Investigations Center, or PPIC. As memory
serves, you opened up this wonderful opportunity once before. About a year
ago. Hmm, maybe it was exactly a year ago.

This, I take it, is going to become an annual invitation?

Rand and Andy,

It definitely WAS a year ago. I know it for sure, as I considered joining for a while. I decided not to only because I have devoted myself to paranormal things perhaps too much -- I'm living in Paraguay, having a job as a parachute instructor, in the weekends I devote myself to my paramount challenge -- to heal paralytic and paranoic people. Moreover -- I love to attend all kind of parades, then I'm doing in garden, killing parasites with my big paraffin-soaked parasol and when I have a chance and audience to tell parables, it's quite a paradise for me. Well I have to finish here, because I do not want to go on with a new paragraph. Who am I -- any paragon or Paracelsus or what?! My paradigm now is to grab my parabellum, parakeet and other paraphernalia and leap to that parallel universe I can see from my parapet (at least in clear days), if I still have the paper with those parameters.

Par(a)don for those OT paratraxes!

Sincerely,

Peeter
Still sick and taking orto-, meta- and paracetamol