Re: Paranormal Investigation Consortium - ANNOUNCEMENT

> Here's a real photo of an alien. You can tell he is one because he
> always keeps his helmet on, even while fishing...
> Scroll down to the second photo at:
> http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/galleries/mizumoto/mizumoto5/mizumoto5.html
> Is an alien paranormal enough? I got more...

Hi Jim,

Good try but I think that is a hoax. Well, I am _almost_ certain it is a hoax.
The UV protective glasses the being appears to be wearing are a sure indication
"it" could not have come across intergalactic space. At least that is what my
Primer on Extraterestials suggests. In any case, I will submit your image to
the Supreme Analyst. You will be hearing from her.

Andy