Re: Paranormal Investigation Consortium - ANNOUNCEMENT

ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> wrote/replied to:

>         This group will  only  deal with  investigations and
>         examination of purported  _photographic_ evidence of
>         paranormal phenomena. For consideration as an expert
>         consulting member of this unique investigative group,
>         fill out the application below and return by  e-mail
>         reply to the association's founder at andpph@rit.edu

Here's a real photo of an alien. You can tell he is one because he
always keeps his helmet on, even while fishing...

Scroll down to the second photo at:

http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/galleries/mizumoto/mizumoto5/mizumoto5.html

Is an alien paranormal enough? I got more...

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/