Re: panorama 4the web

> I'm behind in reading my mail, but I thought I remembered Andy doing
> something like this 360 panorama photos. Is this what you are thinking of,
> Robert: > http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-cirkutrain.html
> If this isn't, maybe there is another article by Andy that would give you
> the information you need. http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/articles.html

Hi Marilyn and r,

nope ... none of my texts deal with digital assembly of panoramics. I think
maybe it is about time I relaxed a bit and found out a bit more about QTVR and
such as well as stitching software. At one time I did try to study up on
Helmut Dersch's "Panorama Tools" as I admired his independent and sharing
spirit ... but the urge passed.

If you all find out something I'd still be interested in hearing myself.

Andy