Re: Late Review

> Cap'n Jim, thanks very much for the review. Another person sort of
mentioned the bit of leaf at the bottom was less than helpful. Since
you confirmed it, I guess it must be true.

Greg

I see what they mean.  That bit of leaf adds nothing to the image for
me.  From the principle of "if it don't belong it shouldn't be there"
clone it out ...

The thing that troubles me most about the shot (on a PC monitor as
opposed to seeing the print) is the blotchy grain (?) in the white
areas.  Grain works in prints:  it seldom does in bitmaps ...

Bob