Re: Missing items

LMAO!!     ;-)

~~Rose Pasquarelli

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 7:51 AM
Subject: Missing items

> Hey Bobert,
>
> I'm sending you this off-list so people don't think you're a common thief.
>
> On my way home from our meeting last year in Toronto, I got stopped by the
cops again in there unending harassment of me for driving on sidewalks. When
I went to get out my license I noticed my wallet was gone! Not only that but
my watch, nose ring, cufflinks, autographed photo of Liberace, official
Boxcar Willie harmonica and Mitsou my albino, Himalayan hairless cat!

> Now its entirely possible I left these in one of the bars or even at the
cock fight but I suspect you know full well where they are. Please forward
everything except Mitsou immediately to me via Fed-Ex. You can keep Mitsou.
As you have probably noticed she has an incurable flatulence problem.