Isabelle Lousberg

Thomas,

Thanks for the tip on IL. Her work can be found at:
http://photoarts.com/gallery/lousberg/.
While her work is more dramatic than Greg's, Greg's compositional artistry
appeals to me more. YMMV.

As a bonus, the photoarts gallery of which she is a part has some of the
most fascinating photographic artists I have yet come across. It is a site I
shall return to again and again in order to refuel the creative juices.

peace,

rand