Re: enlarger question

Rose Pasquarelli <rosebudlet@netzero.net> writes:

> I just had a friend of mine give me a Durst M 600 enlarger, I know
> it is old, but in good shape. Since I have not worked in a darkroom
> since high school *gasp* I was wondering if anyone had any info on
> this one. I have no manual, does anyone have this enlarger? Anyone
> have a manual they could copy for me?

>  Any info is appreciated  :o)

People have given pointers to where you can probably get the actual
manual, which is good since my memory isn't that precise.  But you've
brought back fond memories, so...

I remember using one in college myself (there was a Durst M600, and a
Besseler 45MX, and some Besseler 23Cs; but my favorite was the Omega
D3 in the publications office darkroom), and I owned a Durst M35 for
my home darkroom in highschool.  I liked the Durst enlargers.  The M35
was an especially good deal, it seemed to me, since it was small and
cheap and did pretty darned good 35mm enlarging.

Have fun with your M600!
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net