From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu] On Behalf Of graham a brown
Sent: terÃa-feira, 18 de MarÃo de 2003 19:12
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: (Re)Introduction!

Hi Paulo,

I think the difference is the in the number of line per screen.
You might beinterested in  International Call To Creative Action, creative
competition.

The theme is to explore your post 9â11 experience.

All the winning and finalists entries will be published September 2003, on
the 9â11 International Call to Creative Action, a digital storytelling
interactive DVD, to be presented to the United Nations Library, and Canadian
Parliamentary Library and the American Library of Congress.

Categories: Writer, Visual Artist, Photography, Multimedia, and a separate
family or school entry. Detailed information is on the web site or email
info@netcomediainteractive.com. Entry fee: fifteen ($15) US money order with
one (1) entry or twenty five dollars ($25) US money order for three (3)
entries.1st Prize: $250, 2nd Prize: $150, all in US currency. Winners will
receive a copy of the published DVD.

Deadline post marked May 1, 2003
c/o
netcoMedia Interactive
1027 Davie Street, Suite 532
Vancouver, BC,
Canada V6E 4L2
http://www.netcomediainteractive.com
Info@netcomediainteractive.com

Welcome back.

My professional background is electronics engineering. IÂm a sales engineer
working with professional video equipment for 3 years now (I donÂt know if
this matters Å

<<

I am a professional videographer when I am not a starving photographer. Can
you explain PAL and how it differs from NTSC? I have always been curious. It
was actually explained to me about 10 years ago, but I work in America and
never met any PAL users. Now I can't remember anything about that format.
Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g