Re: Criticism

> If it wasn't for the overall magenta cast and the lack of shadow
> detail, I could forgive the fact that the focus is on the motor
cart,
> not the woman.

Spot on:  autofocus?  They tend to cluster all the sensors in the
middle (even the Canon ones).  The womon is outside of the AF sensor
area:  the "motorcycle" headlight is sharp ... ergo it is not about
the woman (who ain't sharp).    Nope, it's a myth that badly taken
photos become art once you call them "street" ... this shot just does
not do what it was supposed to methinks.  Was the man right even
actually looking at the woman?  The man right wasn't ... he was loking
at the cart (well, he would, it was sharp).  Before I read the rant
I'd assumed the other bloke was looking at the camera.

> Let me put it this way. If the colour balance was right, and tonal
> range not so compressed, and the focus was on the woman, you'd have
> hell of a shot there :-)

The tonal range is blown out: if a different picture had been shown it
would have been a much better picture ...

possibly