Criticism

Regarding my picture *Street Seen*,

At 17:13 -0500 3/9/03, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Happens a million times every day all over the world, and most of the time everyone involved in it is slightly unsharp, either in their seeing or in their sense of self

.......what a strange and sad thing to say about a perfectly normal and quite harmless human activity.......there is a sense of superciliousness in this remark that smacks of self righteousness......perhaps it's considered a moral lapse or a weakened *sense of self* to look at a beautiful woman in New England but I think the majority of the rest of the world would respectfully disagree.........your comment also is implied censorship indicating that images such as these, which are apparently offensive to people such as you, shouldn't be taken let alone displayed.......this was meant to be just a fun shot illustrating a common aspect of the human condition.......perhaps you ought to get your dictionary out and look up the word *tolerance*........