Re: Kodak Portra black and white

From: "Robert G. Hall"
> I was also told that Kodak is coming out with color print paper that has
> color, sepia, and black/gray dyes in it (3 separate products) that have
> a substantial shelf life, therefore it may be unnecessary to shoot that
> type of film, just use color and have the lab print it as you would.

found this:
PORTRA Sepia Black & White Paper
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/papers/portraSepiaBW/po
rtraSepiaBW.jhtml?id=0.3.8.26.24&lc=en

I also saw this about the metalic paper:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/papers/colorMetallic/in
tro.jhtml?id=0.3.8.26.16&lc=en

has anyone tried this product and what do you think of it?

karl