Re: Street shooter anxiety?

I have to agree with Emily.  You have to sort of make yourself stand out as a
photographer with good intentions, i.e., business card visible, photo vest, or
in my case a gadget bag over my  shoulder to let others know who I am and what
I'm doing.  When I go around with just my camera on my neckstrap in front of
me, I get the same concerns.   I guess in today's climate people are concerned
about who is photographing what and for what purpose.

Bill Ellis