Re: Chronic Sick

I live across the street from a well known and twice convicted drug
dealer. In this state there is a 3 strike law. He has seen the light. In
the last 8 years that we've lived here, I fell off my front porch,
breaking my leg and while I lay on my sidewalk screaming at the top of my
lungs, neither my husband nor my son heard me, but my neighbor did. He
rushed over to see if he could help. Ran back to his house and called an
ambulance and brought back a blanket. When I'd gotten home from the
hospital, his mother brought over a chicken. This man watches our place
for us when we are gone. No jokes, please. He helps when we ask and I
share my peaches from my tree with him and his mom. He has always been
respectful of us and our property. So not all the news is bad everywhere.
Although the noise across the street can get a little loud at times, and
I could do without the loud swearing, I would much rather have the
neighbor I have than a  "professed Christian" who would look the other
way so as not to cause himself trouble by getting involved.

Chris, I joke about my illness because it helps to laugh. But I would
never live in any other country, no offence, Ya'all!

Shyrell