Re: Opinions on Photo

Thanks for the laughs guys! I've been an this listserver as a lurker for a couple of years now. I know of the Photoforum Exhibit space, didn't really think of that, but now that I am, don't really feel qualified to submit stuff to anyone yet. So, just hoping for some critiquing on what I did wrong and how I can improve (or even some new ideas). I'm trying to get more seriously involved in photography and therefore taking more serious photographs. Up until this one, I was/am doing mostly sports photography.

Thanks!

From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Subject: Re: Opinions on Photo
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:22:46 -0500

Yeah for today I'm the loudmouthed A'hole. Admittedly a bit over the top but no apologies here. Perhaps because I am a co-moderator of a list that prides itself on kind conversation I had a mental break. I guess my other mistake is acting like an A'hole without having established myself as part of the group - yes I am a newby on this list. The more I think about it I should apologize as I've violated every tenet of good taste and behaviour on internet groups:

profane
being a newbie
not considering that I could be wrong
not developing a known, pleasant persona before going ballistic

Yeah , your right - I apologize to Chris and all who had to read my missive - won't happen again for several months - I promise.

ernie nitka