Re: Peace March

At 11:26 PM 2/19/2003 +1300, you wrote:
>Alan, Great pictures!
>
>For those who are interested, I have set up a page with some impressions
>from the peace rallies in Wellington, New Zealand.
>
>-> http://orlando.co.nz/special/peace/
>
>Best wishes to all!
>Roland

Roland,

Nice turnout in NZ! I noticed in no. 17 a large police presence. We had a
lot too but it was too cold for them to get out of their cars :-)  The mayor
welcomed the marchers and invited them to use the restrooms in City Hall.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us