Re: Gallery review of Feb 15, 2003

In a message dated 2/16/03 7:41:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, right.brain@verizon.net writes:

Small - Six Pack
Now that's street photography. And I thought you didn't drink! I guess
you never know what you'll run into in the big city. I think the horizon
line is a bit crooked, do you have enough image area to crop and
straighten the horizon?

Thanks Brian for taking the time to  do a review. Now that you know that I drink, how the hell did you expect me to have a straight horizon line. I could say I did it intentionally the emphasize the effect of the suds.
Dave Small
.