Re: Bizarre Correspondence

It's for real - I know Carver's site (although I haven't visited recently).
AndrewF

Bob, it was not forward to me from eZe or any other list, I happened upon it during a casual web surf. I have no way of knowing if it's real or made up, but the complex (and often absurd) issues herein raised are self-evident.

Is this for real or was it forwarded to you from the eZe list?

I've notived on line that some "old photos" and "old maps" sites that
used to be free are for sure starting to charge now.
In other cases there are the on-line registrations - which as night
follows day mean subscriptions are to follow.

It will all end when Google starts charging for simple searches, or
when MicroSoft buys out Google, which amounts to the same thing...