RE: PF members' exhibits Feb. 15, 2003

The PhotoForum member's gallery/exhibit space was updated 02-15-03. Authors
with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

            Gregory david Stempel - Holding the Rail

Nice record shot of a rail clamp.

            Emily L. Ferguson - Speaking of chickens....

That's a cheeky one!

            John Palcewski - Kurt Vonnegut

Interesting study, but cannot see enough of each snap.

            David Small - Six Pack

Six lovely ladies!

            Robert G. Earnest -

A lovely model.  Does she snap!  I looked at your web site - your images are
exquisite.

            John Mason - Serra in St. Louis

I don't get it, where is the sculpture?

            Morley Roberts - Esquiminac1

Looks like water - it is a nicely captured shot.

            Jim Davis - cold morning in the park

Bit cool for me, I'm still in bed....

            jIMMY Harris - Dandelion

Well this is an interesting manipulation.  Thanks for telling us what you
did.  I'm still on PS 6

            Christopher Strevens - Sporulating Lichen at Box Hill

My image.  I've now got the ring flash calibrated with some black tape to
mask most of the flash light.

            Andrew Hillier - Sunshine kiss

It is OK.  I had a look at the other images on your web site.  Nice
collection.

            Andrew Davidhazy - Hirshhorn

Very technical - I had a brief look at the explanation.  Not my "cup of
tea".

Chris
http://www.chrissdomain.com