Re:Re:PhotoShop tutorial for kids

>   This is OLD....and quite funny....it came & went over 2 years ago, and actually fooled some well-meaning people.

*Luis

*Yes, its old.
*It's not been round here before.
*If fooled a LOT of people (the mock petition) at work before I saw it.
*I still find it funny, in a black sort of way ;o)

  I thought it was hilariously noir. On Andy's Spanish list a woman posted, nearly in tears, about it...I ROTFLMAO'd.....talk about getting hits....

   -- Luis