GALLERY Reviews 2/08/03

Thanks to Everyone who was willing to comment about All the Photos on the P F GALLERY.  Thanks ANDY for having Us!

jIMMY Harris
Rorschach Frost Blot:   A great title, jIMMY.   It would be interesting to
know what each viewer sees in the design.   As for someone who very rarely
gets to see a frozen-over  anything, I'm curious to know what is making the
lines and openings in the ice. marilyn@rglobal.net  Marilyn

Well said- MARILYN!  I guess the value of any photo depends on what each individual viewer sees in the design!  I'm not sure what caused the patterns in the frost.  Here in S. TX weather conditions have to be rather unusual for frost to even occur at all.

Jimmy Harris This is better than fishing, the fish would be gone and
forgotten, this you will enjoy for years to come.  the effect is of a
Rorschach test. Show it to ten people and you'll get eleven different opinion
as to what it represents.I like the composition,and I know from experience
that it is very hard to to photograph frost or ice and have adequate
contrast. DSmall9917@aol.com  David Small

Ok DAVID- I showed this to ten People and got hardly -No One- that would express their opinion.  I do thank You for Your kind words -as composition & contrast- are always a problem for Me.

jIMMY Harris, Rorsharch Frost Blot.   Uh-oh!  Everyone knows that whatever
you say about a Rorsharch is more about YOU than about the blot.  But what
the hell, I have nothing to hide.  This image is all about sex.  That's
right.   Feminine genitalia.  All over the place.  But wait, I see a
monkey's face in profile.  He's grinning.  Probably because of all the sex
surrounding him.  But wait…  palcewski@hotmail.com

Thanks JOHN- that's exactly what I thought when I saw this.  Then again -I didn't know if maybe it was all in 'my own mind'!  I appreciate a second -more professional- opinion!  Yeah Ok - guess I'm the monkey.