Gallery Review - Part 3

Robin G. Ramos
Firecracker:  An unusual and interesting perspective on the "Firecracker."
Colorful.  The red and yellow line takes my eyes right into the photograph.
Lots of red and some yellow in the background, which keeps my eyes focused
inside the photograph.   The firecracker resembles a snake with a forked
tongue.

Jeff Spirer
Cages:   This photograph makes me feel sad.   I don't like to see animals
confined for human pleasure (I'm guessing these birds are for sale).   It
also reminds me of an apartment building with humans confined, by
themselves, inside.  That's sad, too, thinking that some people are no
better off than caged birds.

Tara Hall
A Simple Sunset:  The cross in the sky (upper, right hand portion) seems
almost prophetic above the blood-red sunset (let's hope it is not).   There
seems to be a blurring in the tree limbs.   This bothers me some, but it
could be my eyes or the scan.  I always like to see crisp lines when items
are silhouetted.

Thank you to all who shared their work in this weeks gallery and thank you
to Andy and his hard-working staff for hanging the gallery.

Marilyn