Gallery Review - Part 2

Robert G. Earnest:  The juxtaposition of the fire extinguisher next to the
instruments adds a great deal of humor to this photograph.  Is that huge,
circular item in the lower, right hand portion of the photo a speaker?  I
want to go find my earplugs {:->  The color adds to the ambiance  one would
find where the band would be playing.

D.L. Shipman:   I like the back lighting of the eagle's head.   There is
still nice detail in the front feathers .   If this were my image (and it's
not), I'd try printing the eagle at a forward slant from the upper left hand
corner to the lower right hand corner.  It may give a more powerful feeling
to the eagle.

jIMMY Harris
Rorschach Frost Blot:   A great title, jIMMY.   It would be interesting to
know what each viewer sees in the design.   As for someone who very rarely
gets to see a frozen-over  anything, I'm curious to know what is making the
lines and openings in the ice.

Christiane Roh
Morat, Expo02, July 2002:  Fascinating; cold, stark.   The yellow and blue
really works in this photo.   The clock seems to be floating, unattached to
anything.  This is a photograph that seems to contain many hidden meanings
and messages and it will take some thought on my part.  That makes for a
successful photograph in my book.

Marilyn - to be continued.